Sunday, March 4, 2012

Demis Roussos - Forever and Ever

Demis Roussos - Forever and Ever Tube. Duration : 3.68 Mins.


Title: Forever and Ever Artist: Demis Roussos Album: Forever and Ever Track: 1 Year: 1973 Genre: Pop Ever and ever forever and ever You'll be the one That shines on me Like the morning sun Ever and ever forever and ever You'll be my spring My rainbow's end And the song I sing Take me far beyond imagination You're my dream come true, my consolation (Ever and ever forever and ever) You'll be my dream My symphony My own lover's theme (Ever and ever forever and ever) My destiny Will follow You eternally (Musical Interlude) Take me far beyond imagination You're my dream come true, my consolation (Ever and ever forever and ever) You'll be the one That shines in me Like the morning sun (Ever and ever forever and ever) My destiny Will follow you Eternally

Tags: Demis, Roussos, Forever, and, Ever, 1973, 70s, Music, Classic, Pop, Aphrodite's, Child

No comments:

Post a Comment

CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Copyright © amor de